IRS Enrolled Agent with over 30 years experience
Nicolas Hamati owns and operates Hamati Bookkeeping and Tax Service conveniently located in American Canyon, California. Clients are welcome to make in-office appointments. Upon request, Nicolas will provide in-house services to small business clients.
As an IRS Enrolled Agent, Nicolas is licensed to practice before the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) in all 50 States.
With more than 30 years experience preparing income taxes for individuals and small businesses as well as providing bookkeeping expertise, Nicolas serves a diverse group of small businesses and individuals.
No matter how large or small your tax or bookkeeping needs, Nicolas prides himself on providing quality affordable services to his clients.
Professional Experience and Qualifications:
- IRS Enrolled Agent and member of the California Society of Enrolled Agents
(IRS Enrolled Agent License EA 95329 and CTEC A104757)
- B.S. Business Management; A.A., Accounting
- Professionally trained and certified QuickBooks expert and tax consultant.
- Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau
- Fluent in English, Arabic, French and some Spanish.
What is an IRS Enrolled Agent?
As an IRS Enrolled Agent, Nicolas is:
- Licensed to practice before the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) as an IRS Enrolled Agent
- Able to represent clients in audits, appeals, and collections
- “Licensed” to practice, as an IRS Enrolled Agent, before the IRS in all States
- C.P.A.’s and Attorneys at Law can only provide representation in States where they are licensed
- C.P.A.’s and Attorneys at Law may not be specialists in Taxation